When I head outdoors, I slap on Avene Very High Protection Sports Fluid Sunscreen on my body for sun protection

Avene Very High Protection Sport Fluid

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: When I head outdoors, I slap on Avene Very High Protection Sports Fluid Sunscreen on my body for sun protection

I have my favourite sunscreens for the face, but if there’s one part of the body I tended to neglect (alongside others), is my arms. It wasn’t until I noticed that I was developing 2-toned arms from my morning walks, that I sought to take some action. Better late than never eh?

Not wanting to use the Avene Very High Protection Mineral Cream on my arms, I went to the pharmacy to see what I could get, and my eye fell on the Avene Very High Protection Sport Fluid. I think I was just suckered in by the words “Very High Protection” LOL! 😛

Anyway, I didn’t pay to much attention to it, whether it was a chemical or physical formula, although I lean to the latter for my face.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post When I head outdoors, I slap on Avene Very High Protection Sports Fluid Sunscreen on my body for sun protection was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/3hxR7ND
LihatTutupKomentar