Have dry or mature skin and on a budget? Try the Pixi Rose Ceramide Cream for nourished, soft and supple skin

pixi rose ceramide cream

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Have dry or mature skin and on a budget? Try the Pixi Rose Ceramide Cream for nourished, soft and supple skin

I’ll preface this by saying that if you have dry skin, like I do, you will absolutely LOVE the Pixi Rose Ceramide Cream, and its friendly price-tag!

pixi rose ceramide cream

I don’t say this lightly, for I must admit to not having high expectations when I first tried this, after finding a tube in my skincare stash.

To me, a moisturizer that is labeled an ‘intense moisturizer’ must come in a tub. I mean, it is intense right? That means it must be heavier in texture right? That means in should come in a tub, not tube, right?

WRONG!

And I’m never happier to be wrong! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Have dry or mature skin and on a budget? Try the Pixi Rose Ceramide Cream for nourished, soft and supple skin was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/9DWwYn8
LihatTutupKomentar