Bacteria isn’t all bad, and especially not when it’s in the Antipodes Culture Probiotic Night Recovery Water Cream

antipodes culture probiotic night cream

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Bacteria isn’t all bad, and especially not when it’s in the Antipodes Culture Probiotic Night Recovery Water Cream

Most of you know by now what a big fan I am of Antipodes skincare. Barring one or two items in the product range, I usually love everything carried by the brand, and I look forward to new releases from them.

When I came across the new Antipodes Culture Probiotic Night Recovery Water Cream, I was very intrigued.

antipodes culture probiotic night cream

Primarily, I was intrigued at the use of probiotics in the formula. I’d been reading about probiotics in skincare for a while, but there aren’t many brands I know, that use it.

Ultimately though, I had my reservations about the Antipodes Culture Probiotic night cream, and it had nothing to do with the probiotics 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Bacteria isn’t all bad, and especially not when it’s in the Antipodes Culture Probiotic Night Recovery Water Cream was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/3iJdEDX
LihatTutupKomentar