Beauty hors d’oeuvres: Natura Kaiak Oceano Fragrance – cleaning up the oceans makes scents!

natura kaiak fragrance

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Beauty hors d’oeuvres: Natura Kaiak Oceano Fragrance – cleaning up the oceans makes scents!

One of the first things I was told about Brazilian brand Natura, when I was first introduced to it, was that they are proud of their fragrance range. Apparently, Brazilians love fragrance! And being a Brazilian brand, Natura embraced that love, and developed a range of affordable fragrances that you can purchase at their store and online.

A recent addition to this extensive fragrance range is the Natura Kaiak Oceano fragrance. I broke my self-imposed isolation to go to the store to have a look, because despite advances in technology, we still can’t smell through our computer or mobile screens.

natura kaiak fragrance

I used to be quite partial towards oceanic scents when younger. There was something about the clean, slightly salty tang of oceanic fragrances that attracted me. I was curious to see if the Natura Kaiak Oceano fragrance might remind me of that 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Beauty hors d’oeuvres: Natura Kaiak Oceano Fragrance – cleaning up the oceans makes scents! was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/UGTBe2Q
LihatTutupKomentar