3 ways I use the Rosken Skin Repair Dry Skin Cream to soothe and repair dry skin

rosken skin repair dry skin cream

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: 3 ways I use the Rosken Skin Repair Dry Skin Cream to soothe and repair dry skin

What do you reckon you can do in 30 minutes?

Make a sandwich? Cook a quick meal? Repair and soothe dry skin?

rosken skin repair dry skin cream

It’s that last one that I’ve found myself needing more now, because dry skin is something that’s beginning to plague me not only on my face, but over the body as well. This more so, on my hands, which are now more exposed to washing, cleaning detergents and sanitizers.

Rosken Skin Repair is a brand not unfamiliar to me. My dad swore by it for healing cracked heels in the past, so when the opportunity arose for me to revisit, I was happy to! 🙂 Here are 3 ways I use it.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post 3 ways I use the Rosken Skin Repair Dry Skin Cream to soothe and repair dry skin was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/8NcoXYG
LihatTutupKomentar