Trying a local brand and an interesting new facial oil in the Root Remedies Black Seed Oil

root remedies black seed oil

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Trying a local brand and an interesting new facial oil in the Root Remedies Black Seed Oil

I kept seeing Instagram ads for a local brand Roots Remedies, to the point that I was intrigued. I guess you could say that ads work eh?

What really intrigued me was the fact that Root Remedies is a local Malaysian brand, and they had beautiful, minimalist aesthetics, that is so in right now.

root remedies black seed oil

One day, while in Bangsar (when we could walk around and dine indoors even with restrictions), I chanced upon their store. Yep, they aren’t only sold online, but in a physical store too. It is a beautiful store, with a very minimalist look and feel and a very soothing place to be in (albeit a little warm from the sun).

After browsing a little, I decided to pick up an item or two to try. When I polled Instagram, I found reviews to be rather mixed on the brand so I thought it would be interesting to have a go myself. Their range of facial oils intrigued me (I love me a good facial oil!) so that’s what I went for – the Root Remedies Black Seed Oil.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Trying a local brand and an interesting new facial oil in the Root Remedies Black Seed Oil was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/3gxeHsV
LihatTutupKomentar