My first Glow Recipe product is the Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Mask (and it might be my last)

glow recipe avocado melt retinol sleeping mask

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: My first Glow Recipe product is the Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Mask (and it might be my last)

I will not deny that I purchased the Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Mask purely out of curiousity. Most sleeping masks usually target hydration problems, and I was curious as to how the retinol in it might work (or not) and more importantly, if it would sting, as products with retinol are wont to do.

glow recipe avocado melt retinol sleeping mask

Glow Recipe makes these cute little products that are aesthetically pleasing, but few of them, if any, have caught my eye. I believe that they are inspired by the whole Korean skincare trend, and took their own spin on things by using fruits as the basis of their ingredients. But I guess pastel coloured lotions and gels just didn’t appeal to my senses.

However, I was curious enough to try their new Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Mask! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post My first Glow Recipe product is the Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Mask (and it might be my last) was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/36xYIFi
LihatTutupKomentar