Got dry skin? Cleanse without drying your skin with the Natura Chronos Cleansing Cream

natura chronos cleansing cream

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Got dry skin? Cleanse without drying your skin with the Natura Chronos Cleansing Cream

Oh hello! It’s *ahem* been a while I know. Not sure if anyone’s noticed the silence around here, but it’s one of those things that happen from time to time.

I toyed with the idea of taking a break till the new year, before starting afresh, but decided that there really is no better time than the present, if you want to do something. Newton’s First Law dictates that a body at rest will remain at rest, and I feared that might be what’ll happen. I might just forget my login altogether! LOL!

Regardless of my reasons and foibles, I decided to pop back in, and restart with something a little easy – a cleanser.

natura chronos cleansing cream

I’ve been working through my skincare cupboard for a while now, and am happy to report that there is progress (albeit slowly) and one little gem I discovered was the Natura Chronos Cleansing Cream. It is targeted at those with normal to dry skin, which suits me to a T! 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Got dry skin? Cleanse without drying your skin with the Natura Chronos Cleansing Cream was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/3qYxVNy
LihatTutupKomentar