Is the new Melano CC Vitamin C Brightening Premium Essence better than the regular version?

melano cc vitamin c brightening premium essence

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Is the new Melano CC Vitamin C Brightening Premium Essence better than the regular version?

A little while ago, I shared a brand of Vitamin C serum that I found terribly effective. It was so effective (and affordable) that I was quite loathe to share my little find with everyone. Sometimes, I’m selfish like that.

It was the Melano CC Vitamin C Brightening Essence, or also known as the Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot essence.

melano cc vitamin c brightening premium essence

Earlier this year, I was browsing a Japanese website, and stumbled on a new, upgraded version, and decided to buy it to try. All this, without understanding quite what it was, or how it was different. I can be a little impulsive like that 😀

Not very long after I received it, I received a tube from the brand locally, because, as luck would have it, the Melano CC Vitamin C Brightening Premium Essence (aka Melano CC Intensive Anti-Spot Premium Essence as it’s known in Japan) is available in Malaysia!

I’ve almost finished using 1 tube, and truth to tell, I was struggling to form an opinion on it.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Is the new Melano CC Vitamin C Brightening Premium Essence better than the regular version? was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/3G10uOZ
LihatTutupKomentar