Salon Spy: Trying out the Elemis Biotec Facial – a high tech facial to boost glow in just 60 minutes

elemis biotec facial malaysia

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Salon Spy: Trying out the Elemis Biotec Facial – a high tech facial to boost glow in just 60 minutes

It has quite literally been YEARS since I last went for a proper facial!

Pre-pandemic, I never found a salon or service I was happy to settle with. I have rather particular preferences for facials (I must know the brand of products used, for example) and it was very hard finding one that met my requirements.

Post-pandemic, well, it speaks for itself really. I was in no frame of mind to go for a facial, especially as it requires both me and my facial therapist to be in close quarters.

elemis biotec facial malaysia

However, a few months back, I was invited by Elemis Malaysia to try their newly launched Elemis Biotec Facial service. Elemis is a brand that I enjoy using very much, and I’d read a lot about their facial services in London. After a lot of thought, I agreed to try the facial. It was not without a lot of trepidation on my part, health-wise.

Part of the reason I agreed, was because I wanted a little break, and a glimpse of normalcy. The other part was because I had been in the market for a facial using products I was familiar with, and also using machines/microcurrent technology, and the Elemis Biotec Facial fit the bill!

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Salon Spy: Trying out the Elemis Biotec Facial – a high tech facial to boost glow in just 60 minutes was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/ZvwVGlo
LihatTutupKomentar