When the day gets overwhelming, calm down and luxuriate in the Chanel Sublimage Le Baume Revitalizing, Protecting and Soothing balm

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: When the day gets overwhelming, calm down and luxuriate in the Chanel Sublimage Le Baume Revitalizing, Protecting and Soothing balm

Here’s a little funny personal backstory to my receiving the Chanel Sublimage Le Baume.

When I first heard of it, I immediately thought that it would be a balm cleanser, and I LOVE balm cleansers! It did strike me a little odd that there would be a balm cleanser when there already exists the Sublimage Gel-to-Oil cleanser (which I LOVE!), but I did not think much of it. Who can fathom how brands think anyway?!

chanel sublimage le baume

So, when the Sublimage Le Baume dropped in my lap, I did a double-take. This was not a cleansing balm!

A quick frantic read of the literature revealed to me that the Sublimage Le Baume was, in fact, a balm moisturiser!

I must confess that this dry-skinned gal got even more excited at the thought of a balm moisturiser, than I did at the thought of a balm cleanser! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post When the day gets overwhelming, calm down and luxuriate in the Chanel Sublimage Le Baume Revitalizing, Protecting and Soothing balm was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/3pFgwXY
LihatTutupKomentar