The triphase REN Perfect Canvas Clean Jelly Oil Cleanser does it all but still leaves me wanting

ren perfect canvas clean jelly oil cleanser

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: The triphase REN Perfect Canvas Clean Jelly Oil Cleanser does it all but still leaves me wanting

The REN Perfect Canvas Clean Jelly Oil Cleanser is one I’ve been wanting to try for the longest time. Ever since they launched it a few years ago in fact.

ren perfect canvas clean jelly oil cleanser

REN Skincare is one brand I used to love using, but I will admit that its fascination has palled somewhat for me in recent times. When I was first introduced to it over 10 years ago, it was fresh, exciting and I loved everything I tried. It had passion behind it.

I have noticed that over the years, and especially since it’s been bought over by Unilever, It has become a little unpredictable. Time was that I would love everything that they put out, because it just made sense. But I have to confess that their recent offerings have been rather bland, unexciting, and unfortunately for me, uninspiring.

Which brings me to the Perfect Canvas Clean Jelly Oil Cleanser.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post The triphase REN Perfect Canvas Clean Jelly Oil Cleanser does it all but still leaves me wanting was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/jxIBAqm
LihatTutupKomentar