Don’t waste your money on beauty advent calendars

don't waste money on beauty advent calendars

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Don’t waste your money on beauty advent calendars

don't waste money on beauty advent calendars

It’s October, and that means we’re firmly in the leadup to Christmas and the Holiday beauty releases. To be fair, I have not been as inundated with releases as I have been in the past, mainly due to the fact that I’m less active than I used to be.

In my case, I’m happy about it. Being bombarded with new releases and new Christmas releases day after day, with the not-so-subtle suggestion to get people to buy-buy-buy was off-putting.

It is with a bit of disconcert however, that I notice that the trend of beauty advent calendars isn’t dying out. If anything, it seems to be growing in popularity, with more brands (and even stores!) jumping on the bandwagon.

Well, call me a grinch, but I’d tell you to save your money, and spend it on some proper beauty products and fragrances instead 😛

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Don’t waste your money on beauty advent calendars was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/JANrZDe
LihatTutupKomentar