Enjoying 16 years and settling into the comfortable groove of a space to call home

16 years blog
16 years blog

If this blog is a child, at 16 years, it would be now a young adult, and quite possibly making the questionable decisions that all young adults make, while testing the boundaries of adulthood. Everyone at 16 years old thinks they know everything, that they can conquer the world, and that no one understands them LOL 😛

It struck me a week ago that my blog anniversary had once again, passed me by without my noticing. I checked back, and for the first time in 16 years, I failed last year to commemorate the day this blog was born. There was absolutely no record, and I don’t even know if I remembered it belatedly. What a travesty!

While I’m over a month late, I had to put a note to celebrate this milestone, for being on this ride for so long 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Enjoying 16 years and settling into the comfortable groove of a space to call home appeared first on My Women Stuff.



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/S91fpHC
LihatTutupKomentar