Boost skin radiance and moisture with the REN Glow Daily Vitamin C Gel Cream now a vegan formula

ren glow daily vitamin c gel cream
ren glow daily vitamin c gel cream

REN is (or used to be) one of my favorite skincare brands. I remember their origin story, which was that it was formulated by 2 men whose wives developed skin problems/sensitivity, and it was an interesting British brand, with an interesting ethos.

It was acquired and is now owned by Unilever, and while I have appreciated how much they have grown since, and how diverse their product range has become, it does feel like a lot of the soul of the brand is no longer there.

That said however, I do still enjoy using some products from the brand, and I’m always open to try something new from them, because of nostalgia 😀 I’ve been using the REN Glow Daily Vitamin C Gel Cream as my day cream. If it looks a little different, it’s because the packaging has since been updated.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Boost skin radiance and moisture with the REN Glow Daily Vitamin C Gel Cream – now a vegan formula appeared first on My Women Stuff.



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/PLhQeVs
LihatTutupKomentar