I tried the Augustinus Bader The Cream with TFC8 and The Rich Cream to see if it really lives up to the hype

augustinus bader cream
augustinus bader cream

When I was offered the chance to try Augustinus Bader’s The Cream and The Rich Cream, I did not hesitate to say yes. This has been a brand that’s been on my radar for a while, but which I had not taken the step to try, primarily because of its cost.

Yes, it’s expensive and yes, it’s a luxury product. But I’d read so many raving reviews for The Cream, I had to know how it fares – as I’m sure you do too! 😉

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post I tried the Augustinus Bader The Cream with TFC8 and The Rich Cream to see if it really lives up to the hype appeared first on My Women Stuff.



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/V5ptoEd
LihatTutupKomentar