A sample of the Filorga Meso Mask got me smitten immediately!

filorga meso mask

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: A sample of the Filorga Meso Mask got me smitten immediately!

I love the Filorga Meso Mask!

I think that’s all I want to say haha!

filorga meso mask

I was gifted a few sample sachets of the Filorga Meso Mask quite a few years ago from a Belgian blogger who no longer blogs (Phil, I hope you’re still reading!) He sent me a lovely, giant skincare package of his favourite products from french pharmacy brands, and I loved them all!

I especially loved the sachets of the Filorga Meso Mask, and the next time I had an opportunity, I picked up a tub in Paris. We didn’t have it available here in Malaysia at the time, and it was hard to find it online. But we do now! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post A sample of the Filorga Meso Mask got me smitten immediately! was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/3u9AWcW
LihatTutupKomentar