When we’re ready to wear lip colour in public again, it’s going to be Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom

chanel rouge coco bloom lipstick

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: When we’re ready to wear lip colour in public again, it’s going to be Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom

It’s been so long since I put a lipstick to my lips, I’d almost forgotten how it feels. The past 1.5 years of wearing a mask when out (and not wearing makeup when at home) has consigned most of my lipsticks to the bin.

And I had some really nice ones too!

chanel rouge coco bloom lipstick

Perhaps, as a hope of renewal in 2021, and not without a healthy dose of optimism, Chanel decided to launch a new range of lipsticks – Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom.

Promising a hydrating plumping formula and intense shine, these new lipsticks promise to be a treat on lips. And I do like them!

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post When we’re ready to wear lip colour in public again, it’s going to be Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/2QVd3qV
LihatTutupKomentar