Tired of sticky hydrating serums? Try the CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum

cerave hydrating hyaluronic acid serum

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Tired of sticky hydrating serums? Try the CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the CeraVe products I’ve been using, but I’ll straight-up tell you that I’m on the fence about the CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum.

cerave hydrating hyaluronic acid serum

You’d think I’d be falling all over it, seeing as to how I waxed lyrical about the Vitamin C serum, and potentially other products I’ve tried from the brand. Also, it’s a hyaluronic acid serum, which, if you know me, means it’s a staple product in my skincare routine. I’m very big on hydrating serums.

So why am I rather ambivalent about it?

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Tired of sticky hydrating serums? Try the CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/3jdMuss
LihatTutupKomentar