If your hair is frizzy and unruly, tame it instantly with the Natura Ekos Murumuru Shampoo and Conditioner!

natura ekos murumuru shampoo and conditioner

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: If your hair is frizzy and unruly, tame it instantly with the Natura Ekos Murumuru Shampoo and Conditioner!

I’ve been meaning to share about Natura products for a while, but something else keeps getting in the way, but nothing – and I mean NOTHING – will get in the way of me telling you about the Natura Ekos Murumuru Shampoo and Conditioner.

NOTHING!

natura ekos murumuru shampoo and conditioner

Regular readers may realise that I don’t talk a lot about hair care products. The real reason, if you’ve engaged with me for any length of time, is that I am very blessed with very obedient hair, with lots of volume, that doesn’t get fazed by my throwing anything at it.

I could use something simple and basic from the pharmacy, or I could go all fancy and whack on brands like Sachajuan, which I had been using for a while prior. Just prior to this, I was using up a giant bottle of Sukin shampoo and conditioner. Decent and good value, but nothing much to write about to be honest 😛

When I was moving on, I fished the Natura Ekos Murumuru Shampoo and Conditioner out of the depths of my cupboard, and within one use, fell in love.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post If your hair is frizzy and unruly, tame it instantly with the Natura Ekos Murumuru Shampoo and Conditioner! was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/3yIx045
LihatTutupKomentar