Mask off, bold lip colours on! The Chanel Rouge Allure l’Extrait Refillable Lipstick heralds a return to wearing lip colour

chanel rouge allure l'extrait refillable lipstick

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Mask off, bold lip colours on! The Chanel Rouge Allure l’Extrait Refillable Lipstick heralds a return to wearing lip colour

chanel rouge allure l'extrait refillable lipstick

Malaysia has finally joined many other countries in allowing us to remove our masks in public (with exceptions), after 2.5 years of mandatory mask-wearing. I can’t say I’m terribly excited about the news, as I intend to continue masking for the near future, but I understand how that appeals to the sense of normalcy that many people crave.

But the mask-off policy means that we can go back to wearing lipstick!

What better time then, to tell you about the new Chanel Rouge Allure L’Extrait refillable lipsticks.

Chanel calls this the Rouge Allure l’Extrait High Intensity Lip Colour, and I did not appreciate that description until I swatched them.

I was quite blown away! Now, THIS is a warm welcome to the return of lipstick! 😀

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Mask off, bold lip colours on! The Chanel Rouge Allure l’Extrait Refillable Lipstick heralds a return to wearing lip colour was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/Qy5tJFf
LihatTutupKomentar