Raising the (soap) bar in the shower – 2 brands I love and why I’m switching to using bar soaps

how to use bar soap

♥ © Copyright of My Women Stuff Original Full Post is found here: Raising the (soap) bar in the shower – 2 brands I love and why I’m switching to using bar soaps

how to use bar soap

It’s a little funny topic I know, but for the longest time, I’d been a fan of shower gels or liquid body washes. I love trying new ones, and all the lovely scents they come in. In the past, liquid soaps formed a part of my souvenirs from holidays and trips overseas, where I had access to different brands and scents.

We used bar soaps growing up, and I hated them because they’d get mushy quickly, and were awfully drying on skin. They also were heavily scented, and were so strongly scented that people would use them to scent their wardrobes!

I also found using liquid body washes easier. They are less messy, and you don’t find yourself bending over to pick up a slippery bar of soap every now and then LOL! 😀 They also come in scents that are more fun.

But while in lockdown, I found some bar soaps in my cupboard, and instead of wasting them, decided to have a go. I must say that I have been pleasantly surprised by how useful they are, and it’s changed my mind about using bar soaps! 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

This post Raising the (soap) bar in the shower – 2 brands I love and why I’m switching to using bar soaps was first published on My Women Stuff. If you're seeing this message on another website other than an RSS feed reader, the content is stolen & should be reported. For weekly updates sign up here



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/SAqnUMT
LihatTutupKomentar