Best sunscreen in the market? We take the Blue Lizard Sensitive Mineral Sunscreen SPF50+ for a test

blue lizard sunscreen
blue lizard sunscreen

Many years ago, I came across mention of the Blue Lizard sunscreen. It is an Australian brand, and it was touted as one of the best in the market for sun protection. Hey! I’m always looking for the best sunscreen in the market!

Australian-made sunscreens are usually very good. Their regulation is very strict when it comes to SPF, so I have always placed a lot of faith in their sun protection products.

It was however, not easy to source outside of Australia, so over time, I forgot about it. Then, one day while browsing iHerb, I noticed that they had the Blue Lizard sunscreen! So, into my basket it went. The irony of buying an Australian sunscreen from the USA and having it shipped to Malaysia, but there you go! 😀

Naturally, having waited so long to try it, I had to know if it was the best sunscreen in the market!

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Best sunscreen in the market? We take the Blue Lizard Sensitive Mineral Sunscreen SPF50+ for a test appeared first on My Women Stuff.



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/Az1Q62k
LihatTutupKomentar