Loving the quirky name of the Mad Hippie Triple C Night Cream but loving the texture even more!

mad hippie triple c night cream

When I ran out of the last cream I enjoyed using, that I felt made a difference to my skin, I felt a little morose. I always get a little sad when I finish a product that I enjoy, yet I enjoy trying new things. So, it’s a little debate I have with myself each time – do I repurchase, or do I try something new.

Often, I opt to try something new 😛 Why mess with a winning formula, you may ask? Because I’m a glutton for punishment, I guess 😛

But it’s always nice when you do try something new, and it works out well, which is the case with the Mad Hippie Triple C Night Cream.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Loving the quirky name of the Mad Hippie Triple C Night Cream but loving the texture even more! appeared first on My Women Stuff.



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/M6nB1vh
LihatTutupKomentar