Affordable and Effective? It looks like the Beauty of Joseon Sunscreen Relief Sun: Rice + Probiotics (SPF50+ PA++++) ticks all the boxes

beauty of Joseon relief sun sunscreen

I received many many requests to try Beauty of Joseon products, in particular the sunscreen, and while it isn’t my habit to give in to such requests (hey! It’s my money and I want to be sure that I’m getting something I like, not just for the sake of the blog), I eventually did for this brand.

The primary reason I did is because it is sunscreen, and I’m always running out of sunscreen! The other reason was curiosity. Beauty of Joseon products are incredibly affordable, which makes it very tempting to try to see if they are any good, from a skincare snob point of view πŸ˜€ It was also a good time to see if they were a decent enough budget skincare range, because a good quality budget priced skincare is always welcome.

I happened to get a few items during an online promotion a month or so ago, and immediately put most of them into my skincare rotation. What this means is that you’ll be seeing more reviews of this brand in the coming posts πŸ˜€

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Affordable and Effective? It looks like the Beauty of Joseon Sunscreen Relief Sun: Rice + Probiotics (SPF50+ PA++++) ticks all the boxes appeared first on My Women Stuff.



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/JS3GNFP
LihatTutupKomentar