Getting your clean on with the affordable Beauty of Joseon Radiance Cleansing Balm

beauty of Joseon radiance cleansing balm
beauty of Joseon radiance cleansing balm

I seem to have been talking about cleansing balms before they became a mainstream product, which tells you how long I’ve been around, and how great it is that we now have so many options available to us! I even have a whole Cleansing Balm repository (which I haven’t kept as updated as I should!)

The Korean brands were quite quick to jump on the cleansing balm bandwagon, which underscores their focus on proper cleansing via double cleansing, and how quick they are to pivot to a new formula/trend.

When I bought the famed Beauty of Joseon Relief Sun sunscreen, I put a few things into my cart along with it, and one of it was the Radiance Cleansing Balm. I still double-cleanse daily, and I run through my balm cleansers like water!

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post Getting your clean on with the affordable Beauty of Joseon Radiance Cleansing Balm appeared first on My Women Stuff.



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/gdxfMBP
LihatTutupKomentar