The year end missive

Hi friends!

Gosh, it’s been a while hasn’t it? It will feel like I’m making excuses for my lack of presence here, so I won’t 😛 That being said, I do have quiet plans to be a little more present here on my blog. I’ll keep them quiet because I’m not sure how quickly I’ll bounce back 😛

I have been observing the social media space over the past year, and it is with interest that I note that there is a renewed interest in blogging, or rather, in keeping a space to call your own. While Twitter seems to have imploded in a dumpster fire (I’m no longer very active there myself), Instagram and Tiktok don’t seem to be going anywhere. But there is a growing realisation that anything you build on another’s platform can be easily taken away, whether due to complaints, or a server outage, or simply because of a change of ownership (as in the case of Twitter).

When you have your own space, you aren’t subject to the whims and fancies of someone else. You can only be accountable to yourself for keeping it populated. And that’s something I want to do more of 🙂

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post The year end missive appeared first on My Women Stuff.



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/ilZ5Nen
LihatTutupKomentar