I’m not joking when I say you should get the Geek & Gorgeous 101 Jelly Joker cleanser!

I was looking for a cleanser a few months ago, which led me to the Geek & Gorgeous 101 Jelly Joker. I found the name amusing.

It must be said that I am very picky about my facial cleansers. I have dry skin generally, so the cleansers I go for must be non-drying, which means I avoid anything that is foaming. I usually go for cream cleansers as I find them to be the least drying on my skin.

Gel type cleansers can be touch or go for me. Sometimes, they feel a little harsh, and sometimes, they feel like they don’t clean well. There aren’t many that I’d use because I’m so fussy! 😛

But happily, Geek & Gorgeous 101 Jelly Joker is a winning find!

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post I’m not joking when I say you should get the Geek & Gorgeous 101 Jelly Joker cleanser! appeared first on My Women Stuff.



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/Pqdy4uC
LihatTutupKomentar