SKINCARE TIP: If I don’t wear makeup, must I double-cleanse my skin in the evening?

This is a question I get every now and then, which I answer privately. Whenever the subject of double-cleansing comes up, I am bound to be asked this – If I don’t wear makeup, must I still double-cleanse in the evening?

It’s only natural to wonder, because many people do find cleansing a chore. It shouldn’t be, because it really is the start of your skincare routine. A good skincare routine starts with a good cleanse and a good cleanser, because you should ensure that your skin is clean and ready for the rest of your skincare. There isn’t much point in spending a ton of money on the most expensive serum only to stint on your cleanser!

As to the question above, my answer, from the first day, has always been the same. Yes you do.

**Read lots more & Share your thoughts here**

The post SKINCARE TIP: If I don’t wear makeup, must I double-cleanse my skin in the evening? appeared first on My Women Stuff.



from My Women Stuff https://ift.tt/J8ywOrP
LihatTutupKomentar